What is atomler.com?
atomler.com is the B2B marketplace for recyclable plastic material. It is possible to buy & sell recycled plastics and plastic feedstock on atomler.com fast and easy. The materials registered on atomler.com range from sorted plastic waste to regranulates and compounds. If you are unsure about the material quality of any material, please use atomler.com to test the material quality of a representative material sample. Feel free to book a product demo here: https://calendly.com/atomler-productdemo/30min
Why should I use atomler.com?
- atomler.com makes buying and selling of recyclable plastic material easy and fast.
- You increase your network, sell and buy compounds, regrind, flakes, sorted waste through the network connected to atomler.com
- By using atomler.com you save time in searching for material with the right quality for your production
- If you are unsure about the quality of the material that you are selling or intend to buy, you can use atomler.com to ensure the material quality of a representative material sample.
- atomler.com is an end-to-end transaction platform. In contrast to pure listing websites, the major steps in a transaction can be conducted through atomler.
- You can find and sell both post-industrial and post-consumer material on atomler.com
- atomler.com makes sure to quality ensure companies that use the platform, in order to ensure professionalism and trust between actors using the platform. Please contact customer service at support[at]atomler.com if you, despite our efforts, encounter unprofessional behaviors on atomler.com
Where can I expect the material demand or supply to be located?
atomler.com is a global platform and there are over 16 countries represented on the platform at the moment. Most buyers and sellers are located in Europe at the moment.
Fees & Registration
Why should I register to atomler.com?
There are several benefit for you as a material buyer or material supplier.
For material buyers the benefits are:
- atomler.com expands your network by delivering relevant materials to your inbox based on your material demand.
- You save time in finding material as atomler.com finds materials and suppliers for you once you have registered your material requirements.
- atomler.com helps you to ensure the material quality and the material properties of material that you find interesting.
- You will receive material pricing information which helps you to take more informed business decisions.
- Finally, you can use atomler.com as a tool to reduce your CO2 emissions by increasing the amount of recyclable material that you use in production.
For material suppliers the benefits are:
- atomler.com expands your network by delivering relevant demand to your inbox based on your material supply.
- You save time in finding a buyer for your material as atomler.com finds buyers for the material you have registered.
- atomler.com helps you unlock capital that is bound in materials that you have in stock but are not in need of at the moment
- You earn money from selling the material as opposed to pay other actors to collect the material.
- You help the plastic industry to reduce its global CO2 emissions.
What does it mean to register an account?
- Registering an account on atomler.com is free of charge; you are not committed to any hidden fees or any other costs. It is possible to have multiple personal accounts linked to the same company.
Once you have an account you can benefit from the matching service available at atomler.com, also free of charge.
Registering is quick and easy and can be done on this page
How much does it cost to register an account?
Can anyone register an account?
What happens once I have an account?
Once you have registered and are logged in, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Upload information about your material supply, including pictures and data sheets
- Create a material request
- Receive relevant material matches to your inbox
Further, if you as a material buyer find the matches interesting you can:
- Use atomler.com to ask for pictures of the material
- Test the properties of the material using a representative sample
- Make an order or negotiate with the supplier directly through atomler.com.
How can I trust the users of the platform?
- Atomler AB, the company responsible for operation and development of atomler.com, verifies each user of the platform before a trade can be validated.
Users will also be able to rate each other in order to ensure integrity and professional behavior.
Services & Materials
What materials can be traded at atomler.com?
You are welcome to trade any material that can be classified as recyclable, recycled, off-spec or leftover plastic material. This includes compounds, regrinds, sorted production waste and other types of plastic materials. If you are unsure please contact our customer support at email@example.com
What services does atomler.com offer?
Registered users can create material offers and requests and be matched with relevant material offers and requests. Further, registered users can gain insights on material market prices and test material properties and quality through our add-on services. We offer you a safe, transparent platform to negotiate and order material and we will add further services step by step, to make the platform an invaluable asset for companies along the plastic value chain.
I love the idea and want to be a more active part of the development of the platform!
That is great! We have developed atomler.com in close collaboration with industry actors as we thoroughly believe user centered product development. If you are interested in helping us further developing the product by testing unreleased features or have a say in our road map, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org